Program Standards for Enrollment
Academic: GCMP students are required to earn a grade of B or higher in all courses. A GPA of 3.0 or greater is expected at all times. If a student receives less than a B:
- He/she will be required to retake the course
- He/she will be placed on academic probation
- He/she may be required to complete additional remediation work as outlined by the Program Director and Course Director
Clinical: GCMP students are required to pass all clinical rotations. In the event that a student does not pass a rotation, he/she will be required to repeat
Program Requirements of Master's Degree
GCMP students must complete the following in order to graduate:
- Academic: Student has obtained a B or grader in all required coursework.
- Clinical: Student has passed all hospital and non-hospital based clinical rotations.
- Oral Examination: Student has passed the comprehensive oral examination that is held in the Spring semester of the second year of study.
- Research: Student has successfully completed the research project.
Additional information about Standards for Enrollment, Academic Standing, and Graduation Requirements are reviewed with all GCMP students during Student Orientation Events